This website is provided by Eisai Limited, registered in England and Wales under company number 02242511, whose registered office is at European Knowledge Centre, Mosquito Way, Hatfield, Herts, AL10 9 SN (‘’Eisai’’, ‘’our, ‘’us’’, and ‘’we’’).
1. Eisai has established a set of “Rules for Protecting Personal Information” with the objective of protecting personal information and makes every effort to comply with those rules closely.
2. Eisai collects personal information using appropriate methods for specific purposes of use.
3. Eisai handles the personal information it collects within the confines of the specific purpose of use.
4. When Eisai receives requests from an individual to release, revise, halt use of, or delete personal information, appropriate action is taken to respond to the request after confirming the individual's identity.
5. Eisai prepares protective measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, and/or its disclosure, etc.
6. Eisai will make every effort to ensure that the personal information it collects is stored accurately and kept up to date within the confines of the specific purpose of use.
For inquiries or comments related to personal information please contact us.
DESCRIPTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
By submitting your personal information on this Website, you agree that your information may be used in the following way:
Your information will be held on a database within then European Economic Area (EEA). Eisai will collect your information as data controller of the database, and your details may be accessible to any used by any affiliate companies of Eisai. Your personal information may be transferred within or outside the EEA, where privacy laws may be less strict than in the UK. However, Eisai will always employ appropriate technical security measures to protect your personal information and to ensure that it is not accessed by any unauthorised persons.
PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
If Eisai collects any personal information of you submitted to this Website, Eisai will store it on a secure server in the EEA in accordance with the applicable European data protection legislation. Any such server of Eisai is password protected and shielded from any third parties by a firewall. Eisai has in place adequate and appropriate policies intended to ensure to the extent possible, the security and integrity of all our information, including yours.
AGENTS & SERVICE PROVIDERS
We sometimes engage third parties to perform certain services and activities. For this purpose, they may need access to your personal information in order to promptly proceed to any action on our behalf. Any such third parties however may not use your personal information for any other purpose apart from the one assigned to them by Eisai.
Eisai may use the information gathered from this Website in order to investigate, and/or help prevent any unlawful activity that threatens Eisai’s network or otherwise jeopardise this Website. Eisai may disclose for this purpose your personal information to any public, investigation, or supervision authorities.
ACCESS & CORRECTIONS
In case Eisai processes any personal information of you, you are entitled under European data protection law to request access to such personal information (for which we may charge a small fee). You also have the right to require any inaccuracies in your information to be corrected free of charge. You can ask us to modify your details by sending an e-mail to EUMedInfo@eisai.net.
Please state your name, registration details (if any), and the name of this Website clearly on all communications.
HOW TO CONTACT US
To return to the homepage click here.